The Office of Environmental Health & Safety is pleased to make the following announcements:
- Online General Lab Safety Training (GLS) – now available on Trojan Learn
- GLS Meet & Greet – new one-time Zoom requirement for GLS participants who complete the initial General Lab Safety Training on or after April 12, 2021
Online GLS Training
The new online GLS is a self-directed training module available 24/7 on Trojan Learn. It is a practical and convenient alternative to the in-person (Zoom) training currently offered by EH&S. NOTE: In-person GLS will continue monthly, via Zoom, until further notice.
GLS Meet and Greet – **NEW**
The GLS Meet and Greet is a workshop that:
• Introduces new USC researchers to EH&S Research Safety staff.
• Promotes the exchange of safety information, anecdotes, or experiences between colleagues.
• Connects researchers with EH&S staff to assist in addressing questions or concerns.
View a brief introduction to Meet & Greet by the Lab Safety Team.
Register for Meet & Greet at the Training Registration web page.
NOTE: Completion of both General Lab Safety Training and attendance at one of the Meet and Greet workshops is required for an individual to fulfill initial GLS requirements.