On this Page
Depending on your relationship with USC, you will need to take different steps to register for training.
- USC Staff, Students and Faculty
- Visiting Scholars, Volunteers and High School Students
- How to attend a training
USC Staff, Students and Faculty
University employees (faculty/staff) and students may enroll in EH&S safety training courses through TrojanLearn. After identifying what courses you need to take, you can log in to TrojanLearn to review the schedule of classes and register directly in TrojanLearn.
To enroll in courses in TrojanLearn, complete the following steps:
- Log in to TrojanLearn via USCnet. NOTE: You will not have access to TrojanLearn if you do not have a USC ID.
- Arrive at the TrojanLearn portal and select “Environmental Health and Safety” at the “USC Training” menu to the right. Alternatively, you may conduct a site search using the “Search” box at the very top to access the specific course quickly.
- Click on the safety course of interest. This will take you to the Training Details page. Click on “Request” to register. Information on specific dates/times are available here.
Visiting Scholars, Volunteers and High School Students
If you don’t have access to TrojanLearn, you will need to review the training schedule outside of TrojanLearn and register for training via email.
- View the Training Schedule to determine which session you are able to attend.
- Email your registration request with the following information:
- Your Name
- Course Title
- Session Date
- Session Time
- Your Advisor (PI)
- PI Email
- Receive confirmation of your registration
- You may export the course to Google, iCalendar, Outlook, or Yahoo once registered
Be sure to check the location of your training session, as we offer classes at both UPC and HSC. Plan on arriving at least 15 minutes early to account for traffic and parking. At the instructor’s discretion, you may be turned away if you arrive too late.