The Annual Laboratory Safety Refresher training must be provided to research staff by the Principal Investigator (PI) or designee and must include specific safety topics (see memo).
To satisfy this requirement:
- Review the Annual Safety Refresher Topics Checklist for topics in your area with your staff.
- Check off the safety topics that you discuss with your group.
- Document attendance on the Site-Specific Training Record (SSTR).
- Include the qualification of the Trainer who gave the training (e.g., PI, MD, Nurse, or Lab manager).
- Submit the SSTR to EH&S via email email@example.com.